CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Almost a Year Ago...

Almost a year ago I stopped blogging. WOW...it's amazing what can happen over a year. I'm still living in "This Small House," but the small house is feeling bigger and bigger as children move closer to the University so they don't have to travel 15 minutes to school, and perhaps liven up their social life.



I've still checked in with many bloggers, infact tonight we had Baked Macaroni and Cheese from Kimmi's blog, Pink Cookies With Sprinkles. And it was DELICIOUS!


I've seen pictures from your children's weddings....cried at the deaths of loved ones...and happy when you all got to take a little time out, and just enjoy.


In the end...I'm venturing back into this wonderful world of blogging. Posting periodically, and leaving messages rather than just stalk you. I needed the break....I made changes where I needed to, and took risks I never dreamed i would.


Thank you for this past year as you made me smile and sometimes cry. For feeding my family, and letting me quietly live in the background of your lives.

12 comments:

The Gathering Place said...

Welcome back! I hope you had a great year off. I've missed your insight.

Joy For Your Journey said...

Welcome Back!!

Marie said...

Welcome back. I have missed you! I think a bit of a break never does any of us harm. I may take one myself. xx

Material Mary said...

Welcome back Miss Sandra. Missed your blog immensley.
Mary

Danette said...

Yeah...you're back!! I can't wait to read up on all that you have been up to.

Lisa @ Pulsipher Page said...

Happy you're back!

marciea casselman said...

Oh joy! Welcome back. Maybe now I will get the shot in my arm that I needed to get my blog updated...

Kimmie said...

YAY!! We love you Sandra! You were one of the people that I was SO excited to see at the blogger retreat last year...I was SO sad that I didn't get to see you in real life! Someday! We sure missed you being there.

I hope that life is going well for you! You truly are a ray of sunshine for all of us! Can't wait to hear about how the past year has been.

Just in case you didn't know, you are AWESOME!! Hope you're having a wonderful summer!

Cherie said...

Yayyyyyyyyy!!!
I stalked you even though you weren't posting!!
I was waiting and waiting and waiting for...THIS! This post!!

Yayyyyyyyy!

Burt Family said...

So happy to see you back! I have missed getting my Benson, Utah insight :) I look forward to some stalking from you and more insight to help me be a better mom. love ya!

Garden of Egan said...

I am more than thrilled to see you back blogging. You have been missed.
Your house is still beautiful and as inviting as ever.

Laura Lynn said...

I've missed you!