CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter and More...

In the past month so many things have transpired for myself and my family.  As life does it is constantly changing.  However, one thing for all of us remains constant, and that is the love of our Savior Jesus Christ.  Do I truly believe that he once lived on this earth, and set the ultimate example for me?  yes.
Do I truly believe that he died for me, for you?  That he resurrected and still lives? Yes I do.
I am forever grateful for his loving sacrifice in my behalf. 
Happy Easter!!
It's so nice to be able to sit down in a quiet room...with my laptop and blog.  I've decided to actually pencil blogging into my schedule.  I enjoy it, why not participate in it more??  Well that's just what I'm going to do!
We had a wedding.  It was absolutely one of the most fun days of my life!  I thought I would be emotional... sad... crazy....but nope, I wasn't.  Beside the fact that the women at Lees were incredibly rude when I picked up the flowers that morning, I eventually brushed that right off, and carried on (however, I will never-ever-ever use Lees for flowers again. EVER).

 This is my oldest son.  Oh... can it be?  My oldest son who played with action figures, swung from the vines on the old willow tree pretending to be Indiana Jones, and thought he was Mowgli in the Jungle Book be getting married?  I guess what I'm trying to say is, am I seriously old enough to have a child get married?  The answer to that is, yep, I am.  And I have the wrinkles and gray hair to prove it.  So maybe not the gray hair, but it's there, you just can't see it.


Look how happy these two are.  It just makes me heart so happy. 


Our small brood.  I always wanted a large family, but there's one thing I have figured out in my fastly(not a word I know) moving 46 years, I AM NOT IN CHARGE.  With that said, I am so happy to have these three kids in my life!

I won't bore you with more of my past month, but I'll tell you this...
Labor...delivery....sleepless nights...teenage years....teenage years...teenage years...
ALL WORTH IT!

Put this on a pillow: Happiness in family life is most likely to be achieved when founded upon the teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ.  (Family Proclamation)

13 comments:

Kristen said...

Beautiful post Sandra! I'm glad that things went well with the wedding. I can't believe Chaz is married!! And thanks for the beautiful reminder about motherhood - that it is all worth it. Tell you beautiful family hello from all of us! Take care!

Material Mary said...

You look so stunning in the picture...congratulations on your new daughter. Hope your Easter was terrific!!
Mary

marciea casselman said...

Congratulations on this wedding. What a great day for you and your husband.

Ann Marie said...

Yay for penciling in blogging!

Yay for a glorious eternal wedding!

Beautiful thoughts.

Laura Lynn said...

What a great day! You look awesome!!

Shivangi said...

This is really interesting…
indiagiftservices.com

pon said...

Amazing the visit was worth…
puneonnet.com

sp said...

This is really interesting…
saadepunjab.com

kerala flowerplaza said...

Informative blog…keralaflowerplaza.com

roses said...

Website is very comprehensive and informative.
Rosesandgifts.com

Pritam Kumar said...

The visit was useful. Content was really very informative. http://www.giftwithlove.net

javediqbal said...

Title:
The Best High Returns on Best Investment
Content:
Welcome to Make Money Online with best investment in Hedge fund day trading with high returns on Daily Interest the world best revenue sharing program in which High withdraw is only $5 which is on daily basis.
For More Details click the link below:
Yield Investment Program, Best Hyip, Best Investment, Hyip Monitor, Forex Fund, Daily Profit, Monthly Interest, Monthly Profit, Earn Money Online, Money Maker Group, Dream Team Money and like this much more and you can withdraw the amount throw referral commission, eCurrency Invest, LibertyReserve, Alert Pay and SolidTrustPay as well. Get 200% profit within 150 days and the minimum
Web Link:
http://www.whatacash.com

Valerie said...

Beautiful pics! congrats!